Maplestory Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application Record's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comet
Master Thief
Master Thief
Comet

Number of posts : 168
Maplestory Name : Ripperco
Server : Windia
<b>Infractions</b> : 0/5
<b>Reputation</b> : 1
<b>Mesos</b> : Unlimited
Pet : Staff Application Record's 74996088
LVL : LVL/0
HP : HP/0
MP : MP/0
Attack : Attack/0
Skill : Skill/None
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Staff Application Record's Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Record's   Staff Application Record's EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:23 pm

JazzDog's Mod App (NOW ADMIN):

Code:
[b]How you would help this forum as a mod: I will keep this forum clean of spam. I will also try my hardest to keep hackers away from the site.

Why you want to be a part of the staff: So I can keep this great site in good shape and help others in anyway.

Other forums you are part of staff on: Club Penguin Lounge, Hogwartz, JazzClan, and Club Penguin Treo

Do you know most of the buttons (Yes or No): Yes, I've had past experience with the buttons.

How active you are on the computer on a daily basis: I go on 2-4 hours everyday. And maybe a little less in the summer.

Hopefully I can be on the staff! :ha:[/b]

RangersRock30's Mod App (NOW ADMIN):

Code:
Hi, most may know me, im rr. I am a very calm, good user who has been on many forums. I may be calm, but i love to have fun. Who doesnt? I NEVER spam or hack. ( i dont know how to lol) I would never post inappropriate things, and i never make fun of people. I always follow the rules. I have had some expierence managing a forum and other projects. :) I love to help around the forum whether its appearence or something else..
I think im old enough and mature enough to get a mod spot..or not lol. I always help users out, especially when it comes to graphics. Ive been with gimp for almost 2 yrs now. Being the "good user" is a top priority to me, always. I hope i have influenced you with my evil ways..
Thank you.
-rr

Infected Kite's Mod App:

Code:
How you would help this forum as a mod: I am very active and dedicated to keep forums clean from spam
Why* you want to be a part of the staff: To help the forum out
Other forums you are part of staff on: Owl Kingdom, The Cove, Cp Warriors
Do you know most of the buttons (Yes or No): Please explain
How active you are on the computer on a daily basis: I usually stay on a computer for 8 hours a day. Yes I am active on a computer on a daily basis.

* You forgot to put a "do" in that spot

So...
Did I get it?  :twinkle:  :ha:  :love:  :star:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapleunderground.forumotion.com

Staff Application Record's
Page 1 of 1