Maplestory Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaccoonKing
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 1
Maplestory Name : RaccooonKing
Server : Bellocan
<b>Infractions</b> : 0/5
Pet : Hey Everyone! 74996088
Skill : None
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Hello people I'm RaccoonKing Jazzdawg showed me this site and it looks cool. (Im the one who got him to play MapleStory) So hello send me a message if you want to be in my movie. Its on Maple and ill explain everything to you if you want. fire (lol i have that emote in the game)
Back to top Go down
Oddworld
Official Job
Official Job
Oddworld

Number of posts : 146
Maplestory Name : WarioShakeIt
Server : Bellocan
<b>Mesos</b> : 24
LVL : 1
HP : 10
MP : 10
Attack : 15
Skill : None
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Ah. Welcome to Maplestory Underground, RaccoonKing! I ain't the staff of this forum. But Comet is! But he ain't the creator of the private server (and yes there is one which I am a Super Game Master on), Determined is! So please if you want to ask questions, just ask Comet, Determined, or Oddworld (if I CAN answer your question.). So welcome and have a great time! And by the way, I actually know more than you do. I even know like all of the versions of Maple Story! I learned the entire Maple Story from exploring websites. So no offense, buddy, but I actually know more than you do, which is why I have a Begginer house. haha

~Oddworld OddWorld
Back to top Go down
Comet
Master Thief
Master Thief
Comet

Number of posts : 168
Maplestory Name : Ripperco
Server : Windia
<b>Reputation</b> : 1
<b>Mesos</b> : Unlimited
LVL : LVL/0
HP : HP/0
MP : MP/0
Attack : Attack/0
Skill : Skill/None
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 am

Welcome to MapleUnderground, RaccoonKing. We have just started a Private Server which you may play on for free. If you would like to Play on it, please PM a User named Determined on this forum what you want your Username and Password to be, He will then Make an account for you on the private server. To access the private server though you have to follow these instruction's with a couple downloads.

Here are the instruction's:

https://mapleunderground.forumotion.com/private-server-announcements-f39/private-server-is-ready-t113.htm

Also I would love to be in your video! I will PM you.

Also any info about the server you would like to know can be found here:

https://mapleunderground.forumotion.com/private-server-general-f27/things-to-know-q-a-t117.htm#542
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapleunderground.forumotion.com
JazzDawg22
King of Archers
King of Archers
JazzDawg22

Number of posts : 44
Server : Gaming and reading.
<b>Infractions</b> : 3000/5
<b>Mesos</b> : unlimited
Pet : Hey Everyone! NO PET YET
LVL : LVL/0
HP : HP/0
MP : MP/0
Attack : Attack/0
Skill : Skill/None
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 am

Oddworld wrote:
Ah. Welcome to Maplestory Underground, RaccoonKing! I ain't the staff of this forum. But Comet is! But he ain't the creator of the private server (and yes there is one which I am a Super Game Master on), Determined is! So please if you want to ask questions, just ask Comet, Determined, or Oddworld (if I CAN answer your question.). So welcome and have a great time! And by the way, I actually know more than you do. I even know like all of the versions of Maple Story! I learned the entire Maple Story from exploring websites. So no offense, buddy, but I actually know more than you do, which is why I have a Begginer house. haha

~Oddworld OddWorld

Haha, he means details for the movie, not maplestory itself.

And yeah, welcome to da site Coon. (He's my best friend.)
Back to top Go down
Determined
BetaT Mod
Determined

Number of posts : 173
<b>Reputation</b> : 5
<b>Mesos</b> : 69
Pet : Hey Everyone! Red_x
Skill : Unknown
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 am

Oddworld wrote:

~Oddworld OddWorld

That's sort of attacking him, but anyways.
[s]PLEASE JOIN muMS[/s]
Enjoy your stay here. I can help you around. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplestory Underground :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: